Friday 6 April 2018

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Girly

It's time for a new Polkadoodle challenge!  The theme is as always

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to make something Girly.  I've used the Miss Winnie die plus the gift from Winnie Chic. I've also used a tiara and wand die that I found in my stash plus sentiment dies from Clearly Besotted and the name has been made with a Cuttlebug die.


All the papers are from the Bumper Cardstock pack.  I've used one of my own number templates and added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edge.  The card was for one of my nieces!

Good luck with the challenge.  I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday:  Anything Goes
Crafterholics R Us:  Birthday
Simon Says:  Happy Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a sweet and girly card! Nicely personalized, too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! Love the shape, the color, and that sweet little girl. Thank you for joining our “Birthday Cards” Challenge this week at Craftaholics R Us.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftaholics R Us DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Ruth! It's so sweet and such a wonderful design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!