Friday 13 April 2018

Daring Card Makers - Animal Antics

It's time for a new Daring Card Makers challenge and I'm the host for this one!  The theme I've set is

Animal Antics

So feature an animal on your card - the funnier the better!

I've used this cute image from Tiddly Inks - Happy Baa Day To You which I've coloured with Promarkers and coloured pencils.  The papers are from my stash and I thought they went so well with the image.  Buttons too are from my stash and I had no issues trying to find colour matches!


Good luck with the challenge!  I'd like to enter the following:

Aud Sentiments:  Happy Birthday
Seize The Birthday:  Vibrant Colours
Crafty Gals Corner:  Use Buttons
Fab N Funky:  Cute Critters
Watercooler Wednesday:  Occasions  TOP PICK 

11 comments:

  1. A totally fun card! Love your little sheep-y scene and the bright colours. Thanks for linking this up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and your fun row of sheep all dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh this card is super cute. Love those "ewes" cavorting and singing the birthday song. Beautifully coloured scene and great choice of ultra happy dsp for the bottom of the card. It looks terrific with the buttons on it. Thanks so much for joining us for our "All Occasions Challenge" this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Ruth, those sheep are having way too much fun singing "Happy Birthday". How absolutely cute and what a great sentiment! I love the way you've added grass and then that striped piece at the bottom. The colours really add a festive touch as do those cute buttons. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! SO much fun with all the different elements! You can't help but smile when you look at it! Great balance between the two sections. Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN!!! My parents raise sheep, so I love cards with them and your card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool birthday party on your card :-) and I really enjoyed the topic you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your singing sheep sre so fun! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, what a fun image! Love how you did the black sheep. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!