Saturday 30 December 2017

Winnie Mermaid

Here I am with another of the wonderful Winnie dies from Polkadoodles!  I've made the card base using the Stitched and Pierced Circles dies, the Winnie Ballerina body, top part of the tutu and also the single hair piece.  I used Aquamarkers to colour a scrap bit of card, cut out the top part of the tutu and then two of the single hair pieces - I cut one in reverse so I could get the mermaid 'tail'.

After gluing the tail together, I applied quite a lot of glossy accents over the top and added seed beads from my stash and a lot of very fine glitter - it doesn't really show up in the photo but there are lots!

The hair has been cut using the Winnie Chic die set and the body colour uses one of the papers from the cardstock pack.

I made the background by adding more glossy accents and the fine glitter and then inking the edges of the card.


Organza ribbon is from my stash along with the flower brad.

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World:  Anything Goes
That's Crafty: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks:  Glitter

3 comments:

  1. She is a real cutie, what a fabulous creation and I love all those added embellishments. Thank you for joining in with the anything goes blog challenge over at That's Crafty.
    Wishing you all the best for 2018. Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks so awesome, love the dress too.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!