Friday 12 May 2017

Polkadoodle Challenge - Anything Goes or Use A Die Cut

We are part way through the current Polkadoodle challenge which is:

Anything Goes

The DT were challenged to Use A Die Cut.  I've used papers and elements from the Belle Papillon Collection.  I've curled the edges of the butterfly wings for extra depth.  I've slightly distressed the edges of the paper and then inked it for a more shabby look.

All the flowers have been made with the Flowers 2 Die - I found some tissue paper in my stash which I used and layered with left over papers.  Half pearls are from my stash.


Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

CCEE Stampers:  Flowers
Moving Along With The Times:  Butterflies
Country View Crafts:  Flower Power
Crafty Purple Frog:  Flowers
Creative Sketchy Girls:  Flowers and or Butterflies  WINNER

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful and love those flowers and butterflies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, I love the butterflies and the shape, the flowers and everything about it. Thank you so much for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so so beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning it is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog Butterflies. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! this is stunning! I love the vintage feel of this card, the butterflies are gorgeous and I love the pretty colours!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Butterflies theme!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card! love it!
    Nancy
    DT CSG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! The tissue paper flowers with pearls are really pretty! Thank you for joining the May challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shabby chic going Vintage vibe... Very pretty too!
    Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving the vintage style. Sorry for my late commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. I LOVE those tissue paper flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog and good luck.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!