Tuesday 18 April 2017

Easter Pouch

I've used a fab image from Dr Digi - Cuddly Critters Rabbit to make this Easter egg pouch; actually I made three more or less the same for each of my nieces.  The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I cut it out with an X Cut die.

The top of the pouch is a strip of printed card left over from making a word book (I don't like to throw off cuts away as you never know when you'll need them - I think this is around 4 years old!) - Retro Fun word book collection from Funky Hand, which is now retired and no longer available.


The button is from my stash and I've added a faux running stitch around the edge of the image and pouch top with a black fine liner pen.

Cutie Pie Challenge:  Bunnies / Chicks
Incy Wincy Designs:  So Cute
Stamps + Fun = Creativity:  Easter
Angie's Digital Stamps:  Easter  TOP THREE
Glitter and Sparkle:  Easter

4 comments:

  1. A super cute project, love the design – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle - Easter Challenge. I am now following your lovely blog! – Sarah DT – If you would like to follow me too mine is: http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo adorable. Great Easter egg pouch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Easter creation thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge :)

    Have a great day
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!