Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blue Mini

Here is a cute shaker card I made especially for a little boy who loves his cars! It had to be coloured with blue Promarkers as his Daddy is a Man City supporter!  You can get the Mini Cooper image from Dr Digi for only £1.

I've used an X Cut die for the oval shape and also the stars.  The snowflake is a Marianne Creatables die.  Sizzix die cut tag has been handwritten and I've added organza blue ribbon from my stash.


And of course, liquid pearl dots around the edges!  I've used a combination of blue seed beads for the 'shaker' stuff and some fake glittery snow which I bought a large bag of a few years ago really cheap because I knew I'd use it one day!

I'd like to enter the following:

Christmas With The Cuties:  Anything Goes Cute Christmas
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes With A Handmade Bow
Incy Wincy Designs:  Tic Tac Toe - middle column - star / word 'Christmas' / Sparkle  WINNER
The Merry Christmas Challenge:  Create A Scene

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this gorgeous shaker card and I bet your son will too...

    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. aawww, this is gorgeous and what a clever way to make this image look Christmassy

    thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, for our very first challenge - we hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is one of the cutest cards ever. I adore the image and how you colored it. I love it's a shaker. I love the stars and your little paint dots and that blue bow is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our December challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at the first challenge at Christmas with the Cuties. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card, the color and design are perfect! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the image. Thank you for joining in the Christmas Tic Tac Toe challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!