Friday 28 October 2016

Polkadoodle Challenge - Christmas Red and Green or Anything Goes

This is the second week of the current Polkadoodle challenge and I've used the wonderfully Christmas (especially in red!) Bubbleicious Frame as my background and starting point then made a wreath of poinsettias with  the very versatile Flowers 2 dies - I pinched the edges to create the flower shape.


Papers are printed from Winnie Winter Wonderland (print on both sides so you don't get any white showing) plus added some seed beads to the centres.  And to finish off, the little tiny sentiment tags have been cut with the Versatile Door / Window / Flap die.

I used some cream card for the base as white was too stark and dotted a line around the edge with a gold gel pen.  Although you can't see it, I made a wreath from some dark brown raffia and it looked really good!

Good luck with the challenge, for more details and inspiration pop over to Polkadoodles.

I'd like to enter the following:

Art Impressions Stamps:  Prep For Christmas
Crafting By Designs:  Get Ready For Christmas
A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. WOW! this is stunning!!! love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lovely card love the seeds in the flowers
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and elegand christmas card, Ruth !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Ruth, absolutely stunning.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. I love the delicateness and dimension. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous-I love the dimensional flowers. very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!