Monday 5 September 2016

From The Heart Stamps Blog Hop - Random Image!

It's the first Monday of the month so it can only mean a From The Heart Stamps Blog Hop!  The theme for the month for the DT is:

Random Image

Each of the DT were assigned a random image from the store and I was given this cute Back to School Snowman which is from the Project 100 Snowmen.  I've coloured him with Promarkers plus glossy accents over the glasses and decided to make a gift tag with a jumbo Sizzix die and ribbons from my stash.

 



If you've arrived at me from Michelle then you're on the right track - I'm the last in the hop so don't forget to leave me a comment and then hop back to the blog and leave a comment there too!

This hop is just for fun as Faith is unwell, and it is likely to be our last activity as a Design Team for some time - we hope to be back with Faith is well enough.

The hop will end on Sunday 11 September at 6am EST and the winners will be posted on the From The Heart Stamps blog on the following Wednesday.

Good luck!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...this is cute cute cute...so much eye candy on this hug tag. Loving those glasses and all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in absolute AWE of your colouring! What an adorable tag you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute. Image is beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab tag Ruth! Love this cute little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring of this sweet image, Ruth! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Ruth! Love all the details. I'm going to become a Follower so I can keep up with your creations during our break. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog today - love your cute cards! I've looked at lots of posts!!! This is totally fun - love love love it!!! Thanks for the inspiration. I'm your newest follower - would love for you to follow my blog as well - love making new creative friends! CherishEachPreciousDay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I adore this image and that you made it into a tag! Simply adorable and very inspiring. Thank you.

    Hugs
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I love the dots and the ribbons - so perfect for a teacher's gift! Great project!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable tag! So much detail and your coloring is just wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your coloring always amazes me. Will continue to keep up with you on your Christmas challenge. Can't wait till Faith is better. take care on your break.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tag, Ruth and your coloring is outstanding !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't he just the cutest of guys???

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHHH - so cute. I know it's Ruth with the fun edging around the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute Ruth. He makes a perfect snowman tag for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh he is adorable. I love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this image Ruth!! Super cute tag, it's wonderful!

    Sorry it took me so long to get around but back to school has been interesting trying to get back in to the swing of things!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!