Monday 7 March 2016

From The Heart Stamps Sketch 142

There is a new sketch with a twist challenge at From The Heart Stamps!  I've used Birdbrain Birdbath Chick, coloured with Promarkers plus added glitter glue to the bubbles (you just can't see it!)  I've used a Sizzix embossing folder for the background - I only have a really old Sizzix red die cutting machine and the cutting area is not very big so I have to be creative if I need a large area embossing, so did panels for this card before layering the image over the top.


I've added a dotted line of liquid pearls around the edge of the image and sentiment, everything else is from my stash.

The sketch is below along with the twist - you can follow either the sketch or the twist (I've just done the twist this time) but you must use a FTHS stamp in your creation.  Each entry receives a $1 voucher to the store that can be combined to buy a stamp!
Good luck!  I'd like to enter the following:

Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafty Boots:  Something for the Lady
Dream Valley Challenges:  Mother's Day
Melonheadz:  Animals
Ooh-la-la Challenges:  Add a Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Great Mothers day card.Love the cute image and the embossed background. Thank you for joining our challenge at Ooh La La. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love your cute image, lovely colouring and fab design, perfect card for our current challenge over at OOHLALA, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the 'chirpy' image and the coordinated embossing. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is adorable!! Love that chick chilling in the tub. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, I love the fun image against the white background. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card--love the image!

    Thanks for joining us at the Melonheadz Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
    Barb—DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!