Tuesday 17 November 2015

Smile

I've made this card for a photography mad (or should that be mad photographer) who will be celebrating his Birthday soon.  Made using the very versatile Camera digi from Dr Digi.  I'e printed it onto kraft card and then shaded it with a black fine liner pen


The charm is from my stash and I've recycled the twine - it came from a rather nice box of wooden snowflakes from Sainsbury's!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart:  Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion:  Anything Goes
Lawnscaping:  Use Something Old (camera!)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! And Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!