Wednesday 19 August 2015

Surprised Chick

A quick card from me today made with scraps of printed papers - Echo Park, Summerdays,  that I had to hand so I had to do some clever joining!  Layered the strips and image onto some chocolate brown card from my stash and then added the ribbon.  The button is from my rather large collection and pleased that I found one fairly quickly that matched the colour scheme!

The image is From The Heart Stamps - Surprised Birdbrain and I've used Promarkers to colour - the sentiment came with the image.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Anything Goes
Paper Minutes:  Celebration
Melonheadz:  Handcoloured image
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper:  Anything Goes
From The Heart Stamps:  Sketch followed and twist!


7 comments:

  1. Great card! I love Birdbrain. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Love the birdbrain image and your paper. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take with Sketch # 115, Ruth. I totally love this Birdbrain and your coloring looks great!!

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coloring and color scheme for the entire card!! Really love it. Good seeing again at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these Birdbrain images (love the sentiment too!) and you've done it proud! Thanks for sharing in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
    Hope to see you in September too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!