Friday 29 May 2015

Cute Birdies

Just about making it on time! This is my entry for From The Heart Digi Stamps Monthly Progressive challenge using Apple Blossom Birds.  I've coloured them with Promarkers and used a rather old and faded inkpad for the background.

I've used an offcut of card for the base and layered an X Cut die cut over the top, inked the edges and then layered the image.  I've added tiny liquid pearl dots around the edge as I didn't want anything too heavy and have used organza baby blue ribbon from my stash along with a heart charm.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

From The Heart Digi Stamps:  Monthly Progressive Challenge
Inky Chicks:  Pearls
Passion For Promarkers:  Come Fly With Me
Craft-Dee Bowz:  Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafty Cardmakers:  Shaped Card

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and great layout !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month May Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!