Tuesday 3 March 2015

More Wine?!

Quite true really! At least it makes you temporarily forget just how many years! But then the morning hangover reminds you that you are no spring chicken!  Sentiment is from the Birthday Sentiments sheet in the Dr Digi store.

Papers are from Funky Hand - Little Princess download and everything else is from my stash - X Cut fancy die used.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts:  For The Girls
Make My Monday:  Girly Birthday
The Crazy Challenge:  Happy Birthday
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge:  Add a Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. Great fun birthday card love the colours and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy and hope you come back soon, Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card I love the colours and the design and thank you for joining us at whoopsidaisy challenge.
    Debs DT Member xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually all my friends hate me because I can get totally sozzled on an evening and still get up bright and cheery at 6am!

    I love your fun card, especially the gorgeous spotty paper, the fringing and the little charm.

    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy's challenge. Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!