Friday 23 January 2015

Simply Create Too - Challenge 77 - Midway Inspiration

We are part way through the challenge over at Simply Create Too and the theme is:

Mother's Day / For A Female

I've used a fab image from Tiddly Inks - Wryn Skater Girl which I've coloured with Promarkers.  I've fussy-cut it and added to the card base with foam pads.  Papers are Echo Park - Summerday Papers and I've even decorated the inside of the card (a rarity for me!)


The stitching is faux - I used a We R Memory Keepers tool to create the holes and then used a black fineliner to join them up.  Sentiment is a stamp from Funky Hand - part of the Our Betty Your Special Day set.

Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday:  Colourful
Dream It Up:  Happy Birthday
Crafters Cafe:  Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Super card, love the colours and the super design.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!