Friday 9 January 2015

Polkdadoodles Challenge - Inspiration Post - Tic Tac Toe

The new Polkadoodle challenge started last Friday and lasts for another week - the theme is:

Tic Tac Toe

Pop over to the challenge blog for the actual image and details of how to join in!

I've gone for something simple and used the bottom row - Embossing, Buttons and Polka Dots. I found some laser cut hearts (perfect for Valentine's Day!) in my stash when having a tidy up and teamed it with some hot red polka dot paper from Work and Play 5 - Festive Hollybobs.  Everything else is from my stash.


The embossing is a Cuttlebug folder - Swiss Dots and I've used a Nestabilities die for the shape. Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

DL.ART:  Anything With Red
Sassy Studio Designs:  Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers:  Hats / Valentines

14 comments:

  1. LOVE the banner and oh MUST have the die cut heart!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Ruth. Love the polka dots and kraft! Fabulous. Hugs, Karon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this lots, lovely colour scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the colour combo and I'm with Asha about that heart. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely..perfect for V-day. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet effective. Its adorable Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely ... the heart is so yummy x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, love the die cut heart.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty I love the decorative heart. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 “USE RED” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!