Thursday 6 November 2014

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 69 - Clean and Simple

It's time for a new challenge at Crimbo Crackers and the theme for the fortnight is Clean and Simple.

I've printed my From The Heart Stamps image directly onto my cardstock and used Promarkers to colour. The sentiment also comes with the digi image.


I've glittered around the outside edge of the card and added blue organza ribbon with bakers twine, tied in a bow along with a silver snowflake charm. Nice and easy!

Good luck with the challenge - hope you can join me!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

CRAFT challenge: Winter
Crafty Ribbons: Christmas Creations with Ribbon
I Love Promarkers: A Cute Christmas
Crafty Sentiments: Make It Sparkle

7 comments:

  1. OMG , this card is sooo cute ;)))
    Hugs and greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! I love a lot of white and a bit of blue!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers
    Challenge. I hope to see again and good luck.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cleanness and frosty blues of this card suit this snow fella and his little friend perfectly.The pretty sheer ribbon and glitter are great additions.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and i like the glitter frame around your card. Did you see "Faithful Friends" Blog Hop @ From the Heart Stamps ? Great chances to win new images !

    Hope all is well with you. Hugs from Germany !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous one layer card!Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card and lovely image, thanks for sharing your talent with us at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!