Thursday 9 October 2014

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 67 - Anything Goes

Crimbo Crackers is back and the first challenge is nice and easy - Anything Goes. The challenge runs for 2 weeks and this one ends on 22 October - for more details, pop over to Crimbo Crackers

I've used an old Dude Time Doodles image and used Aquamarkers to colour it. Papers are from my stash and I've had them for some while so can't remember their origin! I've also used a die to cut the image and also for the layering. And ribbon is from my stash. I've added faux stitching around the edge with a black fineliner pen.


Good luck with the challenge and I hope you are able to join in!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge: Christmas In October
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network: Christmas
Through The Purple Haze: Shaped Card

7 comments:

  1. I love your card thank you for help in joining us at TTPH

    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love the faux stitching.....
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in TTPH Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring! A yummy turkey fit for a Christmas table! Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze fantastic card hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very unusual card...i keep seeing a haggis in that plate..lol

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome watercoloring for your turkey dinner :) I also love how simple it is but still has a those finishing touches like the red bow and the stitching. Nice work. Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.

    Katya Bess
    TTPH DT
    http://www.kattyxotica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!