Tuesday 23 September 2014

Happy Hour

Ah, I do like the sentiments on the Funny Sentiments Sheet 2 from Dr Digi. Just perfect for when you need to wish someone a Happy Birthday but also to poke fun at the same time. Perfect.


I've used papers and a frame from Dovecraft - Curiosity Corner and distressed them a little. Embroidery thread and dinosaur charm are from my stash along with the half pearls.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Stamp and Create: Circles or Dots
Whoopsi Daisy: Bling or Pearls
A Little Bit Crafty: Distress It

3 comments:

  1. I am madly in love with your card! I love the layout and papers. Just fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again, and good lucxk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!