Tuesday 1 April 2014

Make A Fashion Statement

There is nothing worse than feeling rubbish. However sometimes this rubbish feeling could be self inflicted.


I mean, you'd be feeling dodgy if you caught sight of yourself wearing the fashion statement that Hangover Hannah from Dr Digi is sporting.

I've coloured this delight with Promarkers and used left over card from my cousins Wedding stationery. The fluffy stuff at the top is wool that I bought ages ago - it must have been cheap as I bought two balls of it. Handwritten sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenges: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: CAS

8 comments:

  1. Funny card. Magnificent coloring on your character. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe this card made me smile! It's exactly the way I'm feeling today! Love it!
    Thank you for joining in with us at Charisma Cardz and good luck!
    Marylee DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a simple design and yet so totally effective. The image made me giggle especially 'cos she looks just like me (although I have bears' feet with claws as slippers!

    This has cheered me up!

    Thank you so much for joining us over in the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks how I feel right this second! Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week and for cheering me up.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Hun your card made me giggle I love the stamp it's fab especially the pig slippers lol

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges

    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this card did make me smile and chuckle a little. What a great image...and coloured so well too. Great card to give or receive.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I just love your coloring and that wonderful fiber. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!