Tuesday 18 March 2014

Typically British

Imagine the scene; husbands' Birthday is fast approaching and I still think its mid February (I know, I've only had a year to remember) and I need to make a card. Something that will make him smile and fondly remember the 'good old days' when he had his very own Mini.


And better still, the digi is a cheapie and only a quid! Buy nnow from Dr Digi!

I've used Promarkers to colour and layered it onto the Union Jack with foam pads - the Union Jack is from the Britannia download from Polkadoodles. A little inking around the edges and the card is complete! And yes, he liked it!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time: Use A Digi
Pile It On: For A Guy
Crafts Galore Encore: Use A Digi
Digi Galore: Anything Goes
Flat Friends: Cards 4 Men

8 comments:

  1. Great creation. We've all been there rushing to create a card for someone. Hope your hubby liked it. It's gorgeous and perfect if you ask me.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! Thanks so much for sharing at Pile It On. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, I love the design, gorgeous image, and colours :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH - I love that card - fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh - now this has brought a tear of nostalgia to my eye 'cos this was my second mini (same colour, the first was green with a dark green roof and I called him Kermit)!!! I loved my minis, even though I had wet feet more often than not!!! Your card is perfection for me I just lurve it!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold colors you chose for this card. I also love a good deal on images! Hope he likes the card. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #3 -Using stamp or Digi Stamp Anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week, and i hope you can join us next time. Good luck.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!