Saturday 23 November 2013

Funky Hand New Releases!

There are some fab new digi image releases over at Funky Hand - 3 different animal monsters - all cute (of course!) plus a monster themed digi paper pack called Hairy and Scary! I've got one of the new digis to share - Monster Dog:


I've dug out some old die cut letters that I've had for years, coloured them with Promarkers to match my colouring of the dog and have added them to a kraft bag. Quite pleased that I didn't make the image any larger otherwise it would have covered up too much of the letters!

The kraft bags were a bargain - I bought a pack of 10 from the poundshop for £1 during the summer and I thought at the time I should have picked a few packs up......!

To have a look at the other Design Team creations pop over to Funky Hand and the paper pack is fab - great for the little monsters in your life!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles:  No Designer Paper
Digitally Sweet:  Anything Goes
Left of Centre:  No People
Aud Sentiments:  Any Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is brilliant.Love those letters-amazing what we find in our stash at times.Beautifully coloured too.Hope you're well.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile! I love your monster and so beautifully coloured! Thank you for joining in the fun at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant bag great image and colour. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adore this lil' monster! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles for our No DP Challenge and Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation...that monster is so gosh darn cute. Love him. Your colouring is awesome too. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute bag. Love that little monster.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!