Friday 9 August 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Cuddly Wuddly

It's time for a new Jellypark challenge!  And the theme for the fortnight is:

Cuddly Wuddly

I made these cards before I made the gift bag that was part of the Stamp Spotlight feature last week, and then I realised I needed to put the cards in something hence the gift bag!  Anyway, the cards came about as one of my friends is due her second baby in a few weeks and I wanted to make her some cards either to use as thank-you's after the baby is born or as birth announcements.  I made a dozen in total although I ended up making 14 as I couldn't count!

I've used a fancy X Cut die to layer the image on, added a line of liquid pearl dots and then the bunting which is made from offcuts of the white linen card and vellum.  Giraffes have been coloured with Promarkers. 

Good luck with the Jellypark challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

House of Gilli:  Bright Colours
Natalie and Amy:  Celebrate
Sparkles Forum Challenge:  Autumn Colours
Crafters Cafe:  Furry Friends

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Dies:  X Cut
Cardstock:  Papermill shop
Everything else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. Definitely cuddly wuddly! Love your sweet design, coloring and color palette! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, sweet cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are so cute.. love them
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet creations, love the CAS feel!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS cards, they really are so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles this month.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and elegant, who'd'a thought a scrappy giraffe could be so refined.
    love the card.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card Hun very cute thank you for joining us at our challenge this month at Nat and Amys Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet. Thanks for playing at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!