Thursday 29 August 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 48 - Jingle Bells

Apologies for the lateness of this post - I'm having issues with Blogger at the moment and my timing seems to be going awry when I schedule posts - either the times are 12 hours out or it forwards it to 2014!

It's time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Jingle Bells

I've made this fab wordbook with one of the new Christmas downloads from Funky Hand which will be released very soon!  But before it is released there will be a very special 50% off sale starting Saturday 31 August until Monday 2 September!  You will need the special code, so pop back to my blog on Saturday for the code!

Here is the wordbook:

I simply printed all the letters out, printed a paper on the reverse and then assembled!  I've added glitter glue around the edges of the letters and threaded little green bells through each letter with embroidery thread.  So if you're not that fussed about colouring or simply want a project you can make whilst watching the tv, then give the wordbooks a go!

I find it really relaxing to make the wordbooks and all the left over parts are great for other projects too - I hate to throw any bit away!

All the letters in the alphabet are included along with numbers so you can make any word you want (as long as its not too long!)

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and to see the rules, please pop over to Crimbo Crackers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

As you Like It:  Favourite Shape (word books because they are easy and relaxing to make!)
Aud Sentiments:  Any Sentiment
The House That Stamps Built:  No Squares
Creative Craft:  Not A Square

5 comments:

  1. Lovely project...you've inspired me, it's been a long time since I've made a wordbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab and I love those little green bells. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is great. It looks fab. Love the bells.
    Thank you so much for joining in with our ‘Favourite Shape’ challenge at the As You Like It Challenge.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    As You Like It Challenge,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!