Thursday 9 May 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 41 - Kids

I'm running a little late this morning with blog posts - I blame the Bank Holiday Monday and thinking I'm on Wednesday when it is actually Thursday!

Anyway, time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme for the fortnight is:

Kids

I've used a cute decoupage image from La Pashe which I bought as a kit - I got lots of the sheets for a bargain price but they are no longer available.  Thre are quite a few layers to the image and really quite easy to cut out - great for watching telly at night!

The papers are from Echo Park - All I Want For Christmas and are leftover strips from making a large batch of Christmas cards the year before last - if you look closely you can just about see the join!

I've added some Christmas green ribbon that I found in my stash along with some jingle bells.  So a nice and quick card to make and I have plenty more sheets to go at too!

Good luck with the challenge - there are not many rules but one is that it has to be Christmas or Festive related!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting By Design:  Remembering Your Childhood
Simon Says Stamp:  Things With Wings
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Lots of Layers
Make My Monday:  Anything That Flies

Image:  La Pashe decoupage
Papers:  Echo Park, All I Want For Christmas
Everything else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how fabulously cute. Lovely card and I adore those little digi angels :-D
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a sweet Christmas card! I like the look of the uneven stitching on this card, and the bow with those little bells is another great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and I just love that big bow. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! LOVE the trio of sweeties on this card--fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    PS: I've got a DT call going on for a new challenge called House of Cards if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, beautiful card and such an adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image Ruth, aren't they cute!
    Lovely to have you with us at MMM and love your other entry too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card! Love those adorable angels!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!