Monday 7 January 2013

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 41

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch challenge - and the first one for 2013!  Here is the sketch for this fortnight:

And here is my interpretation of it!  I've used papers from my stash (a mix of The Clip Art Fairy and Polkadoodles) and a cute large topper from Lili of the Valley.  I've used shiny blue card for layering and I made the ribbon threader with a punch I've had for years from Lakeland.

I've added stickles around the edges and some bunting plus a little heart charm.  Good luck with the challenge - for more details pop over to Fetch A Sketch!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Avenue 613:  Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges:  Glitter
Pink Gem Challenges:  New Beginnings
Crafty Calendar:  What's New
Crafty Mess:  Sparkle / Bling
My Time To Craft:  All About the New
Totally Gorjuss:  Anything Goes With Ribbon

Image:  Lili of the Valley die cut
Papers:  The Clip Art Fairy and Polkadoodles
Ribbon Threader:  Lakeland
Everything else:  My stash 

10 comments:

  1. How many times can I say cute, cute and cute again. Love the blues and I can see it in pink as well. You kept to the sketch but added that flair. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue C, you're always welcome.

    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaw this is sooooo adorable!!! Thanks for joining our "new beginnings" challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, so precious! Beautiful and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet,love the image...loving the sparkly too.

    Thank you for playing along in our challenge over at Craftymess.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, so cute and adorable, simply a sweet card. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little card. Love your colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is an adorable card, love the image and the threaded ribbon looks great. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges & this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute ... I LOVE the image

    Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge xx

    Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so precious. Love the softness thereof. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week, hugs Sharon, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming little image! So cute and sweet. Love it.
    Thank you for taking part with us in the Craftymess Sparkle / Bling Challenge .

    Angela ( DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!