Thursday 3 January 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 32 - Decoupage

It's time for the first Crimbo Crackers challenge of 2013! The theme for the fortnight is:

Decoupage

I've used a rather cute image from La Pashe - I bought the complete set of Tinsel Tots some time ago and although the full set is no longer available, the individual sheets are and you can make two cards from one sheet - and all that for 59p!  This one is called Ho Ho Ho and I've used the main image and then added all the various layers using foam pads for depth.

I've layered the image and papers onto some red card I found in my stash and the patterned paper is cleverly joined offcuts from Echo Park - All I Want For Christmas - I hate to throw any bits away and know that one day it can be used for something! The ribbon is not actually ribbon but some sort of industrial trim as it came from the Scrap Store.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details, pop over to Crimbo Crackers!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday:  Anything Goes (scrap papers from 2011 Christmas cards and decoupage images I bought in the summer and have only just used!)
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop:  Christmas
Songbird Challenges:  Christmas
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Cute Christmas

Image:  La Pashe decoupage Ho Ho Ho sheet
Papers:  Echo Park, All I Want For Christmas
Everything else:  My stash

4 comments:

  1. How impressive making a start on next year's Crimbo cards already Ruth, it's a real beauty as well.

    Thanks so much your sharing with us
    at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a darling Christmas card--just love the trio! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the image and the layout.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Songbird Challenges.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!