Monday 19 November 2012

Quick Thanks

A quick post from me tonight - trying to multi task and failing miserably!!

This is a rather cute and quick digi from Jellypark - which was a freebie from some time ago.  I've coloured it with Promarkers plus glitter glue and layered it onto some thicker card before adding the ribbon.

It's a large tag!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Paint:  Thank You
Scrappy Frogs:  Give Thanks
Crazy For Challenges:  Tags
My Sheri Crafts:  Give Thanks
Totally Gorjuss:  Plain and Simple
Dilly Beans:  Thanks

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon:  My stash

9 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, isn't this image fun and quick to work with? Love it. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun & beautiful tag!!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tag. I so know what you mean about multi tasking. I'm not very good at it either, I wish I was. But your tag turned out great. thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo I love the simplicity and prettiness of this tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tag! Love the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is a quick,clean and simple idea! just perfect for the challenge, thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable tag!! Thanks again for joining us at CI Paints!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!