Friday 2 November 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Back To Nature

It's time for another Jellypark challenge and we also have two new release digi stamps too!  I'll be blogging the two new releases over the coming week (otherwise I won't be able to do my card-a-day blogfest with Kathy!)  The current theme for the challenge is:

Back To Nature

And I've used this fab Tree With Bunting stamp which I've coloured with a combination of Promarkers and Aquamarkers - the sky has been coloured with watercolour paints.  I do like to make cards with the image being the main element as it then makes the construction so much easier!

The papers are from Funky Hand - Shabby Saturday and I've used some offcuts of card for layering plus some half pearls from my stash.  And that's it!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details and to view the fab new digi stamp releases, pop over to Jellypark!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Mema's Craft:  Anything Goes
Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers, Aquamarkers and Watercolour paints
Papers:  Funky Hand - Shabby Saturday
Everything else:  My stash

13 comments:

  1. Aw, this really is Cute! I love your take on this challenge Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooooo pretty - and I love the bunting in the tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the FH papers and that tree - smashing card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is just wonderful and you have coloured it beautifully. I was looking at the paper behind thinking 'Oh that's nice wonder who that is by?' Doh don't even recognise my own stuff these days..I think I need a new memory chip!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I also love the bunting in the tree.

    Tracy
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, such a delightful image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet,love the pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with a great image and fabulous coloring!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just cute, cute, cute! It's sweet and the colors are nice and soft. Its just delightful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at Mema's Crafts. Good luck and remember to visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card......love the image :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Paper Shelter challenge.
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  12. That´s such a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!