Saturday 17 November 2012

Clearly 40!

Here is the first of two new digi releases this fortnight from Jellypark - this one is called 40 Numeral with Roses - real catchy title eh?!  But a stunning digi stamp!  I've made this card for a colleague at work who turns 40 in March - yes I do like to be organised!!  Although I've used it as a birthday number, it can be used for a Wedding Anniversary too.

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers then cut them both out and layered onto a acetate card and the papers I've used are from The Clip Art Fairy which is part of a kit.



I've used an X Cut die for the background layer (its on the inside of the card) and a Martha Stewart punch for the frill bit at the top.  Ribbons and embroidery thread are from my stash.  Once I'd decided what I was going to make with the digi, it was fairly quick to execute!

Jacob's football team lost 9-4 today but they played really well and were 3-2 up at half time.  Samuel had a good practice day karting - hope it continues with his race tomorrow!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Pattie's Creations:  Birthday
Stampin' With The Dragon:  Cute
In The Pink:  Punches / Dies
Created With Love: Birthday with a Number
Crazy Challenge:  Decorate the Inside of the Card


Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Dies:  X Cut
Everything Else:  My stash

10 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful. I've never used acetate for a card before, yours looks great!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Your card is fantastic. First one I have ever seen made like this. You did a wonderful job.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Lovely digi and love the acetate front. Thanks for playing along with our "So Cute" challenge at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a very cool design! Love it on acetate! Love the coloring, the pretty paper, & that darling pennant banner. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely way to play with our challenge. I love it! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this fabulous '40' card - and think I will have to buy those numerals! They look perfect on your acetate card.

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.... hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Thanks for playing in our 'Birthday' Challenge #56!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful and I love it. Great design with the acetate and the banner too. Thanks for playing at Pattie's Creations and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for another challenge. Bettina DT Member at Pattie's Creations Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!