Friday 7 September 2012

Jellypark Challenge - All About Children

It's time for a new Jellypark challenge! The theme this fortnight is:

All About The Children 

I've used (for the first time!) this fab digi stamp called Follow Me and all proceeds from the stamp (and other Little Havens Stamps) will be donated to Little Havens which is the charity of 2012 for Jellypark. The stamps are only £1.25 each so they are worth every penny!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and cut it out so that the larger flag looks like it is being waved around!  The papers are Samantha Walker - Retro Road Trip and I've added a faux stitching around the edges.

Buttons and twine are from my stash.  I couldn't think of a sentiment (or be bothered to stamp one!) so I've not added one although I can at a later date.

There are also two new release digi stamps which I'll do my best to remember to blog over the weekend!  But if you can't wait to see them, have a look on the challenge blog as they will be on there too!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons:  For A Child
Diva's By Design:  Friendship
Digi Makeover:  Buttons
Fashionista Challenge:  For A Child
Kaboodle Doodles:  Music, Dance or Any of the Arts

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers:  Samantha Walker - Retro Road Trip
  • Everything else:  My Stash

5 comments:

  1. Love how you did the flag and the subtle of colors that can be seen on your card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Music, Dance or Any of the Arts” Challenge!

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and so nicely colored! So glad you could join our Digi Makeover Button Up challenge from Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I think the mage is adorable.
    Thans for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfull project. You have used such beautifull colours and papers! I´m a little late with my comments but I wan´t to say thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!