Friday 6 January 2012

Get Funky Challenge - Thank You!

It's my turn to provide an installment on Get Funky for the current challenge and the theme is:

Thank You!

You MUST use a Funky Hand product in your creation and as always, Anice has designed a paper to use especially for the challenge - click here to go and snag it!

I've gone for a small and simple theme and managed to make 6 cards all with Betty on! The cards measure approx 90cm square so 3 can be made from a sheet of A4 card. I've stamped Betty and then coloured her with Promarkers and a touch of glitter glue to her dress.

The image has been layered onto the card blank after the corners have been rounded and inked and I've added a tiny Sizzix scallop tag die with 'thank you' written on in my bestest writing! The tag has been tied to the ribbon with embroidery thread. I actually found the green ribbon when tidying up the mess that was my ribbon box - I didn't even know I had it!

All nice and simple and pretty easy to make!

Good luck with the challenge - for more details click here but be quick - the challenge ends on the 14th with a new theme set on the 15th!I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Paper Pretties: Clean and Simple
I Brake For Challenges: Clean and Simple
Clear It Out: Thank You Card and bonus to use old ribbon / twine
Passion for Promarkers: Thank You
  • Stamp: Our Betty, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Sizzix Scallop tag combo die
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. oh these are brilliant . love the different colour ways
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS style, cute stamp too! Thanks for joining us at
    http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS cards! Thanks for joining in at Paper Pretties this week!
    Cheryl First
    Paper Pretties DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS cards!
    Love that you have done them in different colors!
    Thank you for joining us at PfP,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Betty cards are lovely and well done on handwriting the tags, I wouldn't dare :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth, Love these.. so simple , but just perfect !
    thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers thank you challenge .
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, what gorgeous thank you cards. Such a cute image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I am really sorry for the late comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!