Thursday 27 January 2011

Cider Monster

A quick card made in for an order and the recipient happens to be one of my cousins who likes his cider!! I've used the Sketch and Stash challenge for the layout inspiration:


And made this card using a freebie Pollycraft image that I have changed slightly - rubbed out the 'beer' word on the t-shirt and added cider instead. He's been coloured with Promarkers and I've used papers from Funky Hand - Funky Daze cd - Son Day collection. I just never tire of using these papers for male cards (thank you Anice!)

I decided to go with random pointy bits at the bottom of the card rather than scallops as its more manly! The sentiment stamp is from Our Betty - Your Special Day stamp set, again from Funky Hand. Brads are from my stash. A bit of inking and edge doodling and its all complete!

  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Pollycraft freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Our Betty Your Special Day stamp set from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha brilliant card. Love it. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card! The image is so cool..and beautifully coloured.(So jealous of your colouring..I still colour like a five year old..cringe!) Thank you for still using Funky Daze papers..maybe I'll look back for the next release for some inspiration to keep my DT members happy!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card and my fave beer monster:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card hun! love this wee monster and great text too :o)

    Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash and good luck!!

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!