Sunday 7 November 2010

Mr Fantastic!

The Papertake Weekly challenge is asking for:

A Penny For The Guy

So, a male card really! I've used a BBDesigns image - Hero Henry which I've coloured with Promarkers plus added a bit of glitter glue to his very fine set of teeth! The sentiment is computer generated and I've layered that and the image onto offcuts of card. And, if you look closely, I've had to cleverly work with the offcuts that I did have as I didn't have enough!


The backing paper is from Polkadoodles Not For Girls cd and is one of the best sheets of backing paper I've ever printed for a male card! A great superguy backing paper! I've added a bit of inking and doodling around the edges, some string and a button and that is it! And it's not a Christmas card! Actually, its to go in the Valentine card box! See how organised I sound?!

  • Backing paper: Not For Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Hero Henry from BBDesigns, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Another fine example of what happens when you mix your creativity and BBDesigns = a winner of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you did with Henry and your background paper is PerFEcT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!