Tuesday 12 October 2010

Dare You Enter?!

Sometimes when I see a challenge I know exactly what I am going to make, and for the Moving Along With The Times challenge this was no exception!

This weeks challenge is:

Anything But A Card

As I had the brand new Halloween download from Funky Hand - Spooky Dookie to play with, I knew I wanted to make a door hanger. I've used a chipboard template for the actual shape (which I drew round) and printed directly onto a sheet of 270gsm white card which I glued back to back.

I've inked the edges and added here and there some black card candy - not sure if you can quite see it in the photo. The ransom style letters are also from the download and I've inked them too.


Both the tombstone and mummy are Sizzix die cuts - I've added the letters on the tombstone with liquid pearls and the little mummy is wrapped with bandage. Really quick and easy to do - the longest part is waiting for it all to dry!

Spooky Dookie is a fab download and it can be used not only for Halloween as there are some non Halloween type sheets too!

  • Backing papers: Spooky Dookie download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzix Sizzlets tombstone and Sizzix body die
  • Letters: Spooky Dookie download
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. what a fab doorhanging.. i just love that mummy in his bandages !! thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)
    Did you also know my challenge over at BTC&G is spooky this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea for Halloween. Love the paper and the mummy. Thankyou for sharing this with us for the Anything Goes Challenge at MAWTT.
    Luv Brenda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I just love your mommy in his bandages, just fab!!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Good Luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!