Saturday 11 September 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 26 - Spots & Dots

Welcome to another Simple Doodles challenge! Now I'm a BIG fan of spots and dots (but not if they are on me!) and what better way to celebrate this than setting the challenge as:

Spots and Dots

I've used long neglected papers from Pink Petticoat - Big Dots Mini Download, which I don't think is available any more which is a shame. I've made a word book using Word Art letters and cutting them out, layering onto the thick backing card. I've run the letters through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder too for more dots!

A bit of doodling with a blue gel pen (really does not show up in this photo!) and a black fine liner along with some added embellishments, eyelets, ribbon and the card is complete!

With a bit of luck I'll get to meet the little chap this is for next week!

  • Backing papers: Pink Petticoat, Big Dots Mini Download
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love your ribbon treatment!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    Have a great weekend, lots of creative greetings, ~Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Ruth, love those funky letters,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!