Saturday 14 August 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 24 - Celebrate!

It's time for another Simple Doodles challenge! Hope you enjoyed the 'Out of the Box' theme for the last challenge! Today and running for the next two weeks is the theme

Celebrate

I've used a Simple Doodles digi stamp which has been coloured with Promarkers and I've added a little gem to the top of the present stack.

All the papers are from Funky Daze from Funky Hand and were in my bits box so I've used left overs from previous projects. Should do that more often as the box is getting a little full! I've raised the image onto foam pads so it stands out a little more along with the sentiment (think it's an Anita's stamp)

And the lovely pink with white polka dots ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons (check out their site if you like ribbon but don't blame me for any purchases!)

Good luck if you decide to join in with the challenge - you have until Thursday 26 August to enter!

  • Image: Simple Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: Fantastic Ribbons
  • Sentiment: Anita's stamp (I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!