Thursday 3 June 2010

Sunny Days

I already had this image coloured so this was a quickish card to make for the Penny Black Saturday challenge which is:

In The Garden

I've used papers from Funky Hand Retro Fun Wordbook download plus some corner rounding and inking. I've layered the image onto black and then hot pink cardstock using one of my Nestability dies as a template (I drew around it as I wanted it bigger than it would have cut).

The image has been coloured with watercolour paints and the sentiment is a Papermania magazine freebie that I've stamped with Whispers ink.

The card is actually brighter in real life and not quite as dull!

  • Backing papers: Retro Fun Word Book download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints
  • Sentiment: Papermania stamp

2 comments:

  1. adorable card ruth...love your colour work....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweet card Ruthe, beautiful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!