Sunday 20 June 2010

Spring Into Summer

Another card made with the digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan which is due to be released on 1 July. Alison contacted me last week to ask if I'd make a card (I made 3!) with the kit to show it's versatility and that it can be used for physical creations.

So this is the second of the three cards I made with the kit and this one follows the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 U:


All the papers and elements (except the ribbon) are from the kit. There are 3 different birdies and this one just shouted out to me! The pink paper is really vibrant and a lot brighter than my slightly wonky photo shows!

The best thing about a digi kit is that all the elements including papers can be resized to suit individual needs. The little brad element is also from the kit and I've added a clear dome sticker for further depth.

Just one more card to show from this kit - coming up soon!

  • All paper based elements: Spring into Summer digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan - to be released on 1 July 2010
  • Ribbon: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!