Saturday 19 June 2010

One For The Guys

I was approached last week by a talented and generous digital designer - Alison Sloan - who asked if I would make a card from a digital kit aimed at digital scrapbooking before it's launch on 1 July. And because I am a fan of her work I jumped at the chance!

The kit - Spring Into Summer - is due to be released on 1 July and will be available via Alison's blog (she designs under the name of Milly Dee) plus through a selected number of digital stores.

So as I had the kit in my hands, I looked through some of the current challenges. The first one is for Incy Wincy Designs, and it asks for:

One For The Guys

Within the Spring into Summer Kit there are a number of papers - all square sized as they are aimed at digi scrapbooking but make a great square card base! Also in the kit are sentiment tiles and digi elements - these will be shown in the next two posts as I made 3 cards in total from the kit.
So here are two of the papers with minimal inking on the edges. I've added eyelets and jute string with the button a digital element with a domed clear sticker over it for more depth.

  • Backing papers: Spring into Summer Digital Scrapbooking kit by Alison Sloan - to be released on 1 July 2010
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. Thanks for playing with us at Incy Wincy. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a male! Love the string detail and the spotty papers!

    Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy for our "One for the guys challenge"

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the paper squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute Card for a guy :)
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!