Friday 28 May 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 21 - Sew & Sew!

Another Polkadoodle challenge this week and it is a really nice one too!

Sew and Sew!

So that can be real stitching or stamped, or faux - however it takes your fancy!

I've been trying to use up stuff I've already printed and I found these flowers that I printed off ages ago from Sugar Birdies. They've been printed onto vellum and I've layered two of each colour together, added eyelets to the centres and then tied ribbon through. The ribbon matches the splash of colour across the middle of the card.

Backing papers are also from Sugar Birdies but I've printed them at A5 size as I wanted a smaller pattern.

The sentiment is from one of the Fairy Flutterfly stamps and I've faux stitched the flower stems and also around the edges of the card.

Good luck if you enter the challenge this week - you have until Sunday 6 June to enter!

  • Backing paper and flowers: Sugar Birdies
  • Sentiment: Fairy Flutterfly Fairies stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment!