Saturday 8 May 2010

No Ribbon and No Buttons!!

A nice simple sketch over on Inktegrity:

That was actually a bit more complicated than it first looked as I had to improvise with the 'layers' - so its doodled lines and faux stitching instead!


I've used one of their images which I got as part of the 50/50 Digital Stamping Group. I've coloured the image with Promarkers and have used papers from an old magazine freebie - The Summertime Dreams Collection from Creative Cardmaking. I really should use up more of the freebies I have and to colour the images accordingly. Fortunately, this one is mainly white so it would have gone with anything!

The sentiment is handwritten and I've used a Nesties die for the shape behind the image. This is a dinky card as I'm being frugal and using up off cuts from another project I am working on.

So all in all, I am pleased with this card!

  • Backing papers: Creative Cardmaking freebie from last year
  • Image: Inktegrity coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Handwritten

2 comments:

  1. So cute! great way to use up those left over papers. Thanks for joining us at Inktegrity Hump Day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Inktegrity's Hump Day Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!