Saturday 10 April 2010

Sad But Cute!

The current Sketch and Stash challenge is this sketch:

I've used my brand new image as part of the 50/50 Digital Stamping Group from Lil Diva Stamps which I've coloured with watercolour pencils and have added some splashes of glitter glue for rain drops. All backing papers are from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand plus some card candy and ribbon from my stash.


Shame the duck is looking so sad as its a really bright card!

  • Backing papers: Dreams Come True from Funky Hand
  • Image: Lil Diva Stamps, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Everything else: My stash


1 comment:

  1. Aww, it's gorgeous, and so beautifully coloured too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!