Friday 2 April 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 13 - Birthday!

It's Friday again so it's another Polkadoodle challenge and I've set the challenge! It's my Birthday this week (look out for the blog candy on Tuesday) so I've gone with the theme of:

Birthday!

So the Polkadoodle challenge this week is to create a Birthday card - it can be for anyone you like just as long as it is a Birthday card! You have until Sunday 11 April at 12noon GMT to enter - good luck!

This card was made for my cousin Claire (helllloooo!) who had her Birthday last week and I made it for her brother to send to her (hence the sister sentiment). It is the A5 girly cake from Paper Boutique which I've printed onto linen effect white card and then layered up as per instructions.


I didn't make it as a double sided card so I only printed off the front elements. The icing has been glitter glued within an inch of its life! The sentiment backer is from the same collection on the cd and I've used letters cut using my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet.


As you can see, there are lots of layers! Pop over to the challenge blog to have a look at the Design Team samples - there are some stunning cards!
  • All elements: Paper Boutique
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birhday to you Ruth, just come over to see the sentiment on your card and it is the same die set i have, but looks really good on your super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, yummy card!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, the colours are gorgeous.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ruth! Your cake card is fantastic, I love it.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!