Tuesday 6 April 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - Week 8

Who-hoo! It's my Birthday today and it's also Craft Juice Tuesday so guess what?! I've picked some things that I'd like just for me and because they made me say 'wow' when I saw them! So today's post is all about me! For more details about each item, just click on the picture.

First up is this wonderful glitzy bracelet from AiliaandT. Not sure how it would look with my scruffy red cardi and jeans though, but I'd feel a million dollars!


Need I say more about these delightful morsels?! And they are all made of felt. Such a tease! But very tempting! From FairyFox.

I have a thing about glass. Especially coloured glass. And not really the sort that has wine inside either. But beautiful shaped glass full of colour and vibrancy. And this just says it all to me. It is a very grown up soap holder - to be kept out of little hands way! Buy from bprdesigns.

That's it folks! See you next week for round 9! Oh, and I have some Birthday Blog Candy up for grabs in a few hours - so check back later to enter!

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday lovely lady...hope your day is very very special...big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I love the glassware that bprdesigns do, I featured one of their pieces on my craftjuice tuesday recently too!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thanks for including my glass soap dish in your post today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices. Make sure that you leave lots of hints around the house and hopefully you will receive one of your lovely choices. Really liking the soap dish, although it looks too beautiful to put gungy soap on, I would need to ensure that only lovely soap that no-one was allowed to use could go on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for featuring my bracelet! i hope you had a wonderful bday party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!