Friday 26 March 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 12 - Sketch & Theme

Good morning! It's Friday again so another Polkadoodle challenge! This week Nettie has set the challenge and it is to use the sketch below and only the colours black and white plus one other of your choice.

Not quite as easy as it sounds but the Design Team have created some really stunning items!


For my sample, I've used Love and Cherish cd and the wonderful chandelier image that I really should use more as it is so elegant. It's been dabbed with liquid pearls for a bit of extra depth. I've cut it using my only set of Nestabilities dies and layered it onto some shiny red card. The black cardstock is from my stash along with the two ribbons.

The little red flowers are from my stash and are so tiny but very sweet! If you look closely at the red ribbon, you'll see it sagging a little. All due to the fact that I didn't stick it down well enough under the image so when I stood it up to take the photo it came loose...... grrrrr!!!
Good luck if you decide to take on the challenge - you have until Sunday 4 April at 12noon GMT to enter and please remember the number of challenges you can enter your Polkadoodle card in is 9 others.
  • Image: Love and Cherish cd
  • Everything else: My stash


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!