Monday 15 February 2010

Toad Love

The Truly Scrumptious challenge is this sketch with the added challenge of buttons and bows. Which, as you can see, I only sort of managed one of those if the card candy can be classed as buttons....
I've made this little cute card with a handmade fimo heart and used papers from Stamping Dragon Designs and the image is from Tortagialla stamps as part of the 50/50 digital stamping group. I've coloured it with felt tips and a little white gel pen for highlights.


I've doodled a stitch line around the outside of the card and I've handwritten the sentiment.
  • Backing papers: Stamping Dragon Designs
  • Image: Tortagialla, coloured with felt tips
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
  • Heart: Made by me

5 comments:

  1. How cute! Great to see my design in use...woohoo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, such a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for using my papers they look so great on the froggy card :)

    Janette
    Stamping Dragon Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!