Tuesday 9 February 2010

Terrible Photo Alert

I must apologise for the terrible photo of the card I made for Carol's sketch challenge, which is:
I took the photo early this morning before I left for work so had to rely upon the kitchen lights and this is the best I could get it! As you can see, I've sort of followed the sketch - a little bit of artistic licence added!

I'm in the process of updating my website and getting all the cards that I have made and not sold on there. It's a slow process but I'm getting there and it should be open for business from Friday evening! And whilst I'm doing the updating, I realised that I didn't have any new baby boy cards left. So here I am, righting the wrong!


The elephant is a Sizzix die that I bought in their mega sale over Christmas. Along with other things that were out of stock but allowed me to purchase. But that is another story! All the papers including the tiny letters are from Candy Doodles cd by Polkadoodles. I went for something a little different with the banner across the centre so that's why it is a little wobbly!
  • All paper based elements: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Die: Sizzix elephant
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. What a fab take on my sketch Ruth! Artistic licence is good, i LOVE that elephant :)
    Gorgeous baby card....thanks for playing along....

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bit across the middle despite the wobbles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!