Tuesday 16 February 2010

Learner Car

Another nice and simple sketch this time from Stamps and Smiles:

And I've used papers and topper from the very soon to be released - you saw it here first folks! - template cd from Polkadoodles called Paper Boutique. The little car does actually have a rear but I've not shown it on the card. The cd has around 18 to 20 different templates in A4, A5 and A6 sizes with matching backing paper collections and sentiments so you will be able to make double sided cards for all occasions!

I'll be showing more of the cd over the next few days so come back and have a look! I've used one of my Nestie dies to cut the shape out of the bottom of the card and also the aperture behind the car. I've swiss dotted the silver card. The little L plate is handwritten with a square bubble sticker over the top. Gems are from my stash.

Lots of layers to this little card!
  • Backing paper and car template: Paper Boutique cd soon to be released by Polkadoodles
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, look forward to seeing seeing more from the new cd!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideal for Conner. He just needs to pass his test now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!