Tuesday 16 February 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday - week 1

Here are some of my favourite items from Craft Juice - this is something I will be doing every Tuesday as part of Craft Juice Tuesday!

Craft Juice is free to join and you can then either vote for your favourite items (5 votes = front page exposure) or submit your own handcreated items for the craft community to vote on!

I have a button on my sidebar advertising Craft Juice Tuesday and one of my Valentine Cards is on the button!

Anyway, here I go. Click on each picture to be taken to the Craft Juice post.

See you next week for another installment!

2 comments:

  1. thnak you for featuring my little strawberrreis and cream coloured bag, I feel so complimented to be in your first craftjuice tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Love the felt bag :)

    I just started using Craft Juice yesterday and already I love it.

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!