Wednesday 27 January 2010

Pretty in Pink

I have to admit I am on a bit of a button fest at the moment! Jacob also picked out some of the pink buttons in this creation plus there are some fimo hearts that I've made, plenty of seed beads, other beads and some die and punched cut hearts.

This is for the Crazy 4 Challenges current theme which is:

Pretty In Pink

I made the large heart template myself and then ran it through the Swiss Dots embossing folder
before adding all the embellishments - I didn't trust myself enough to keep to a heart shape on the card so had to use the template!

The ribbon is from my stash and is a hot pink in colour although the poorly lit photo makes it look red.
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
  • Fimo hearts: Made by me
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of buttons...fantastic card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Ruth, this is the most beautiful heart! Fabulous card.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!